about things I like and things you might like too :)

Saturday 3 July 2010

My BF's AWESOME Vegan Sunday Lunch

Being English and northern at that, I love Sunday lunches. Since becoming Vegan I haven't really cooked a Sunday lunch in the true British sense.

However a few weeks back I was surprised when my boyfriend cooked an absolutely amazing Sunday lunch.


(The picture doesn't really do it justice, but it was fab!)

My boyfriend's vegan roast consisted of: Granose chicken-style nut roast, agave syrup roasted carrots, super crispy and fluffy roast potatoes, onions, broccoli and some awesome Vegan gravy.

We both agreed it was a million times better than ones we used to have before we became Vegan. It was scrummmmy!

Even my mum, the daughter of a butcher and a die-hard Sunday roast fan, was impressed with the outcome.

All we need now is to find the perfect Vegan Yorkshire pudding recipe and the Vegan Sunday lunch would be truly complete.


Love & Peace.

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment