about things I like and things you might like too :)

Saturday 3 July 2010

Picnics, Parks, Pterosaurs & Pedalos


Tomorrow, Martin (my boyfriend) and I are popping down to the Southbank Centre to see the pterosaurs installation, which is part of the
"See Further: The Festival of Science + Arts." Tomorrow is the final day of the exhibition.

The weather in London has been great over the past few weeks and tomorrow is also meant to be lovely so I'm in the middle of preparing a vegan picnic for us to eat afterwards in Hyde Park.

Vegan picnics are great and in my opinion not nearly as bloating as regular picnics. Hopefully, we'll get to enjoy the pedalos on the Serpentine after eating rather than falling asleep from being too stuffed.

So far we'll be eating:

The Savoury Stuff
Tofu, Cress & Vegan Mayo Sandwiches
Lemon and Herb Lentils
Israeli Salad with Poppy Seeds
Avocado Boats
Pittas & Crudites with hummus dip

The Sweet Stuff
Organic British Strawberries with Soya Cream

The Drinks
Pimms & Lemonade - very English!
Homemade fruit juice


I will post some pics tomorrow! Can't wait :)

Love & Peace.
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment